Business Planning & Start-Up Financing (BSC 103)
THIS COURSE IS COMING UP IN JANUARY 2021!
Two major reasons that contribute to business failure are the lack of a proper business plan based on a viable business model and inadequate business financing.
A lot of inexperienced entrepreneurs, rush into a new business, without properly evaluating the market potential, business model, financial planning, and other fundamental structures necessary for business survival and growth. Unfortunately, this lack of foundational preparation leads to confusion, debt, low customer patronage, stress, and unnecessary business failures.
This course is designed to tackle these critical problems, based on my 20 years of extensive business experience, hundreds of consultations with SME businesses across the continent, and multiple business management training that I have also undergone.
It is a highly practical system for modeling your business plan and also seeking different types of Business Financing. It also comes with a highly valuable pdf dossier that contains a detailed list of 50 Organizations that will finance your Business with Free Grant, complete with addresses, phone numbers and mode of application.
Needless to say, this course is highly valuable, although the cost is much reduced in line with our vision to accommodate young entrepreneurs.
- Learn how to write a professional business plan for banks, grant and loan applications, personal and corporate use
- Understand your business target and what problem you are solving
- Understand your market
- Understand your competition
- Building a solid Business Model that is profitable and can attract financing
- Learn how to understand the future of your business with Financial Forecasting
- Learn Basic Bookkeeping and Accounting for your business
- Understand Business Taxation
- Learn how to prepare your Business for financing
- Learn where to look for Business Finance
- 15 Immediate Sources of Finance for your Business
With this batch, you will get a special pdf manual with a detailed list of 50 Organizations that will finance your Business with Free Grant, complete with addresses, phone numbers and mode of application. This manual is worth minimum N150,000 (You’ll get it for free with this course)
You will also be able to prepare your first professional Business Plan following our step-by-step guide, and also using our downloadable templates and documents.
This Bonus is for a limited time, if you are here now, register immediately before it disappears.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 60 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes