WebDesign, SEO & Google Ads
This course will teach you everything you need to know about building your first website, based on the popular content management system, WordPress. Millions of websites across the world, including powerful sites like CNN, FORBES, BBC, NewYork Times, etc, are built on this platform. Thus mastering WordPress, will give you the power to develop virtually any kind of website you can think of.
This course is designed to take you from a complete novice in Webdesign to a professional WordPress Web Designer and do not require any prior knowledge of web hosting, development, or programming skill.
Search Engine Optimization
After building a Website, the next critical aspect is to make it visible online.
Note that thousands of websites are developed and hosted every single day, so it takes extra expertise, to make your website “pop-up” all over the internet when people are searching for your products or services.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of growing the quality and quantity of website traffic by increasing the visibility of a website or a web page to users of a web search engine. In plain language, SEO will draw visitors naturally to your website without advertisements. Whether you are blogging, selling online or just hosting your business online, massive traffic to your website, equals increased revenue and profit.
In this part of the program, you will the nitty-gritty of search engine optimization, and you will immediately begin to use it to draw thousands of visitors to your website.
In this last part of the course, you will master google advertising. Google Ads is Google’s online advertising program, the program allows you to create online ads to reach audiences that are interested in the products and services you offer.
Google AdWords, in addition to boosting traffic, clicks, and conversions, is also an efficient way to tell people about your brand. It is one of the fastest ways to expose your brand and build your customer base.
As you already know, Google has become an integral part of our online life. It is practically our second brain, where we go to seek for all kinds of questions to our problems. Mastering how to use this massive search engine in our digital marketing effort, has the power to help you grow an overnight online business empire.
- Become a WordPress WebMaster
- Work as a FreeLance WP Web developer
- Build your own eCommerce, blogging or other online business easily
- Master Search Engine Optimization
- Learn the difference between paid and organic ads
- Understand the 6 main types of Google ads
- Learn how to create Google campaigns
- Learn audience targeting, budgeting and bidding in AdWords
- How to create Adwords extension
- Learn Keyword research for Google AdWords
- Simple CopyWriting
- Master how to create highly successful Google AdWords campaign that can bring in millions, in 10 minutes, using reverse engineering
This is the last course required for our coveted DMMC Certification, which testifies to your proficiency in Digital Marketing. Passing this course with at least a 50% mark, qualifies you for our coveted DMMC certification. You can add this to your CV and LinkedIn profile, as a certified Social Media Marketer, and we can vouch for your proficiency in Digital Marketing.
- Lectures 38
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 week
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Domain Names and Web Hosting
Mastering The Cpanel
Ecommerce & Blogging
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Understanding SEO
- Search Engine Ranking Methodology
- Mastering The 3 Pillars of SEO
- Page Structure and Code For SEO
- Optimizing The Content
- Offsite Factors and Backlinks
- Keyword Research Strategies For SEO
- Practical: Structure and URL Optimization
- Practical: Image Optimization and Caching
- Practical: All-in-one Onsite SEO Optimization for WordPress
- Link Building Strategies For SEO Experts
- SEO Guide
Understanding Google Advertising
Creating Google Ads
- Creating Your Google Adwords Account
- Understanding the 4 Types of Google Ads
- Creating Adword Campaign and Payment Types
- Audience Targeting
- Budgeting and Bidding
- Increasing Google Ad’s Effectiveness by 15% With Extensions
- Keywords Research and Ad Groups
- Creating Powerful Copywrite / Sales Copy in 10 minutes
- Course Conclusion