60-Day Virtual Assistant Training Program
A Virtual Assistant is a self-employed, independent contractor who provides services for companies usually from his or her home.
Virtual Assistants do a very wide range of jobs including:
- Administrative tasks
- Call handling
- Email Handling
- Social media management
- Appointment setting
- Customer care
- Graphic Designing
- Web management
- Content creation
and a hundred other activities, some very simple like data entry, and some complex, like coding, and they do all these right from the comfort of their home.
So this simply means that anyone can be a virtual assistant, all you need is to acquire skills and get clients you can offer your skills anywhere in the world.
These are the core value of our Virtual Assistant in 60 days program – Equipping you with much-needed skills, and then connecting you to clients both locally and internationally.
See our Curriculum on the next page
The 60-Day Virtual Assistant Training Program is made up of 3 parts.
Part 1: Introduction and Basic Tools
The program will kick off with the introductory section where you will learn about the course and what is expected of you.
Part 2: Learning The Skills
This is the core of this program. It contains the most training materials because here is where you actually learn skills that you will be offering as services by the end of the program.
It is made up of 20 sections.
Each section focuses on teaching each of the 20 services you can provide as a Virtual Assistant.
For example, one section will teach you about Data Entry, which is a service that is in high demand in the VA space.
Other sections will teach you about Appointment setting, lead generation, Client scheduling, web scraping, etc.
These are all services that are in high demand, and they will be treated in detail.
You may decide to focus on learning a particular service that you want to offer, say Data Entry or Customer care.
Part 3: The 30-Day Complete Launch Plan and BUSH Challenge
The final part of this program is a daily checklist, where you will be guided with one task each day, for 30 days, designed to help you set up your Virtual Assistant Business, and acquire your first client.
Here, you will learn all the powerful tools you need to start your VA career, and more importantly, you will master a lot of Customer Acquisition Techniques. You will also be exposed to many forums and platforms, where you can easily get Virtual Jobs and build your career quickly.
Sample Virtual Assistants and their Earnings
The amount earned is automatically calculated by the online job listing platform.
Here are some of the things you will learn:
- Intro Guideline
- General VA VS Specialized
- Setting up Your Office
- Naming your Business
- Checking for Name availability in seconds
- Time Management
- Setting up your time tracking System
- Setting up your invoicing system
- Virtual Assistant Website
- Writing your business policy
- Developing your business policy template and Intro Packet
- Your business profile
- Branding tips
- Creating contacts
- Writing a winning proposal
- What clients are looking for
- Essential elements of a good business proposal and sample business proposals
- Setting up your payment system
- Launching on popular freelancing platforms
- Getting jobs faster
- Support groups for successful virtual Assistants
- The BUSH Challenge
Bonus and Certification
After completing the required exercises, you will be certified as a Virtual Assistant. Clients can verify your certificate, to ensure that you already have the requisite training, and you will also use it to boost your profile on Linkedin, business proposals, and Website
The final exercise is called the BUSH challenge, during which you will be able to land your first job as a Virtual Assistant.
Next, you will get access to our private Facebook and Telegram groups, where you will be able to interact with other students. This will provide invaluable support from old Virtual Assistants in the group who will help you build your career as a Virtual Assistant.
- Lectures 73
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 60 days
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 51
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Introduction to Virtual Assistant Course
Basic Tools and Requirements
Virtual Assistant Services
Virtual Assistant Service 1: Appointment Setting
Software and Systems Setup For Appointment Setters
- No 1 Communication Tool For Appointment Setters
- Two other Simple Communications Tool
- The Versatile Dialer For Appointment Setters & VAs
- Most Powerful Tool For Appointment Setters
- Setting Up Appointment With a Client: Live Sample 1
- Setting Up Appointment: B2B Client
- Exercise: Are You Ready To Be An Appointment Setter
- Appointment Setter Job Listings
Virtual Assistant Service 2 : Data Entry
Virtual Assistant Service 3: Lead Generation
30-Days Step-by-step Virtual Assistant Launch Guideline
- Day 1: Intro and Guidelines
- Day 2: General Virtual Assistant Vs Specialized Virtual Assistant
- Setting Up Your Office
- Day 3: Naming Your Business
- Checking For Name Availability in Seconds
- Day 4: Setting Up Your Online File Storage System
- Time Management
- Day 5: Setting Up Your Time Tracking System
- Day 6: Setting Up Your Invoicing & Accounting System
- Day 7: PRICING; A) Reason For Poor Pricing
- PRICING B) Knowing Your Value
- PRICING C) Researching Your Niche
- PRICING D) Setting Your Rate
- PRICING E) How To Present Your Value
- PRICING F) Resources and Exercise
- Day 8: Virtual Assistant Website
- Elements of a Virtual Assistant Website
- Sample Virtual Assistant Websites
- Day 9: Writing Your Business Policy
- Business Policy Template
- Day 10: Your Intro Packet Copy
- Documents in Your Intro Packet Copy
- Your Business Profile
- Day 11: Business Profile Sample
- Branding Tips
- Day 12: Creating Your Pricing Package
- Day 13: Creating Contacts
- Day 14: Writing a Winning Proposal
- What Clients Are Looking For
- Essential Elements of A Good Business Proposal
- Sample Business Proposal
- Day 15: Setting Up Your Payment System
Opening For Business